Monday, September 14, 2009

100 Ten Dollar Sketches





I am offering 100 sketches for $10 dollars each.
I am trying to pull together money to go to the Baltimore Comic Book Convention on October the 10th and 11th. I currently haven’t made any money to put toward the convention and the table and hotel have already been reserved.
I need to also be able to put prints and books on the table, so I need to be able to buy the supplies.


Photobucket



Here is how it works:

Sketches may be of any character you want. I will even draw animals, people’s portraits or caricatures, characters from movies, anime, and TV shows; Pretty much what ever you want. Tasteful nudity is also ok.

Everything will be in pencil.

Buy as many commissions as you want and I will combine shipping on items.

First come first serve, no reservations.

I can send high resolutions of the finished image to your email or I can ship it, if you prefer the original. No you don’t have to pay for email delivery.

Regular commissions are currently closed. I am working on a comic for a company right now and want to do these in my spare time.


(Note: If you are a sketch card collector and you prefer your sketch to be done on a card that is perfectly fine.)


Send me an Email at Drawlikecrazy.mac.com after you have placed your order with 100 sketches in the title.


INCLUDE REFERENCE PICTURES OF THE CHARACTER(S) OR PICTURE IN THE EMAIL

So I know exactly what you want. I can move faster on completing them if I don’t have to find my own reference.

Please allow me 4 - 6 weeks for deliver. I will get them out, as fast as, I possibly can, but some may not be able to be completed until after the convention is over.

If you are going to the Baltimore Comic Con and would like to pick up your drawing at the table please let me know in your email and I will try to finish it as quickly as I can so you can have it at the show.

Photobucket


Shipping in the US is $2. I also offer International Shipping for $5. I accept Paypal. ( No checks or echecks please.) (Note: commissions are on a per character bases, so if you want more than one character on one drawing it will still be 10 for each. If you would like to request something with multiple character please include this information in your email.)


Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any other questions and check out my other auctions for more artwork available for sale! Thanks for your support!


To see all of my available auctions: Drawlikecrazy Auctions


To see more art work please visit my Drawlikecrazy Blog for most recent updates or my Deviant Art account to see my most recent updates.


http://ariemonroe.blogspot.com/

http://ariescards.blogspot.com/

http://mainasha.deviantart.com

Arie's Sketch Dump