Thursday, August 6, 2009

Paying it Forward Mainasha


Sometimes I feel like I just have not given enough in my life. I see people around me doing amazing things to help others and I want to do the same. Feel like a responsible adult. I have no kids no husband and honestly very few really close friends. I take lots of pictures by myself or with my cat. I don't feel like i am really involved in others lives or like I know how to help them to be better people.

I think I want to do a magazine on women in the arts or something. Something to put a spotlight on women that are working in the field and the people that support them. A resource that always gives back especially to young women looking to evolve in the comics/animation field. that is a start right.

I guess we will see where it all goes. How can I do for others in this life?

Arie's Sketch Dump