Monday, July 20, 2009

Nother day another sketch!!



I want to try and upload something new as often as I can here since it is my own personal space. So since I am so bogged down with my job and I only have time to sketch in my sketch book I wanted to share the sketches I was doing.

Also as promised I will post the X-men Archives cards here so anyone that wants to see all of them. So here they are. On a side note: I am aware there are doubles. these cards were done at a hasty speed cause I did not have enough time. Originally I was supposed to complete 100 but only finished 36. If you are interested in Buying a card they can be found in the Ritten House x-men archives box sets. People are pulling the cards also and you may find them on eBay.







I would like to end this blog with a quote from a book I have been reading called "The Science of Being Great" by Wallace D. Wattles. I started reading this book because it baffles my mind why I am not doing better as an artist business wise and I was honestly thinking to myself maybe it will help me solve my riddle so I can get back to doing art for a living.

This is from Chapter 14 Action at Home

"Do not merely think that you are going to become great; Think that you are great now. Do not think that you will begin to act in a great way at some future time; begin now. Do not think that you will act in a great way when you reach a different environment; act in a a great way where you are now. Think not that you will begin to act in a great way when you begin to deal with great things; begin to deal in a great way with small things. Do not think that you will begin to be great when you get among more intelligent people, or among people who understand you better; begin now to deal in a great way with the people around you."

God bless!
Arie

Arie's Sketch Dump