Sunday, July 19, 2009

Arie Monroe Sketchblog


As many of you know I can be found in a lot of differt places online, but I have decided that I would like to have a personal sketch blog for myself outside all the many place you can find me. The reason being is I really want to dedicate more time to my personal work in a more professional manner.

I have had my website Drawlikecrazy.net up and running for some time now and I want a blog to compliment my personal website and to be able to spend more time in my own ventures rather than getting lost in very huge community like DeviantArt where only artists might see my work.

Tweening Art will also still continue and I want to invest more time in it, as well. Anyway, I hope you will come back from time to time to see what I am doing. Untill then here is a little bit of my recent work.

I not to long ago completed some work for Ritten House Xmen Archives and these are the Sketchcards that I did. I hope you enjoy them I am not going to post all of them yet. I know some people will be wanting to see the entire set so they can look for them on Ebay and purchase them. I will make a separate post with all of the sketch cards I did for this series.

Arie's Sketch Dump