Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My favorite exercise.


I am setting som goals to start exercising every day. I mean 7 days a week. I use to do that when I was growing up even if it was only for 30 minutes. I mean think about it. if you eat everyday why cant you get up and move your body for a few extra minutes everyday.

I always loved this work out show in the morning. I dont think the make workout shows this intense anymore. I mean the people walk in place and they do there squats and they have special terms for everything blah blah blah.

When did exercise get so dog gone complicated.


Vintage Fitness: 20 Minute Workout from kayekilla on Vimeo.




So I did this workout video today. Does anyone remember the 20 minute workout from back in the 80s. That show was on for YEARS! I was still doing it when I was in middle school and through parts of highschool. then suddenly they stopped showing it. Or all I could find was those really boring yoga tv shows. I mean I like yoga but I would rather have an actual class.

Yes this brings back so many memories. I actually got into pretty good shape doing this and fitness pros every day. I did it every day before school! I weighed like 120 pounds back then. I often wonder if I can ever be that size again. Maybe with a little work it can definately happen.

Regaurdless I think doing something is better than nothing when it comes to exercise. it really keeps our bodys limber and able to move easily. So I want to give it a go every day even if it is only for 5 or 10 minutes.

What do you guys do for exercise!

Arie's Sketch Dump