Tuesday, November 23, 2010

TMNT Cards color : 5 good things and Thanks


Ok so the day isn't over but I wanted to go ahead and start my list of 5 good thing:

1. When I woke up this morning I had a kitty cuddled in my arm. I love cuddling with warm fuzzy kitties.

2. Packed up some artwork and it is ready to ship!

3. Got stuff for my tune up and my oil change for my car.

4. Video chated and did a art jam with an old friend.

5. sorted some art for my black friday/cyber monday sale

I want to thank everyone that has been keeping up with the blog and coming back to give encouragement from time to time.

I really appreciate everything. So far I have had good feed back on Tordano Alley, as well. Thank you everyone that commented and liked it on facebook. I want to put it up on DeviantArt when the story ark ends as well. Thank all so much for the blessing.

God Bless
~Arie

Arie's Sketch Dump