Monday, November 22, 2010

Little bit of time off.


A few of you may have noticed that I just haven't been posting much.

I am going to be honest. I go through phases of frustration and depression. BUT, I am back on track now.

I eased myself back into things with sketch cards. And I have been drawing on my own little stories and posting them once a week. So I hope you have been at least enjoying the Tornado Alley comic strip that I have been posting.

I wish sometimes I didn't go thru these depression stages. They really are frustrating cause on top of all the other insanity that life offers you are also trying to recover from very long (the last one lasted about a month) periods of sadness that make it really hard to function.

That is why I decided maybe I should start writing more often to everyone. On positive uplifting things.

I saw a video not long ago about the idea of keeping a gratitude journal. just write 5 things you are happy about that happened that day. Doesn't have to be overly involved.

So today I will do that and I will try and do it again later too. 5 good things that happened today.

1. I have made it 6 days on the master cleanse!
2. Finished 5 sketch cards for a set.
3. I washed and dried my small house shoe and have been enjoying wearing them around the house.
4. I had passion fruit tea! Yum :)
5.I started month 2 of P90X

So that is my list of good things. I have been working really hard on my health even though I have encountered some set backs. This past summer I lost 40 pounds! I hope to loos another 25 by my BDay in march at least. I would love it to be more but as long as I am doing it who cares.

What good things happened to you todays!?

God Bless
~Arie

Arie's Sketch Dump