Sunday, November 29, 2009

We are getting there.



I am trying to get back in the swing of posting daily. I hope you guys can be semi-patient with me.

Currently I am slowly but surely getting the commissions completed. it is a daily process you could say. Also finally onto the final pencils of a comic book I am working on. I really hope to be able to work steadily on all the things going on.

I have become a Ustream addict. A lot of artists these days are doing live streams at they work on there projects and commissions. giving a bit of an inside view of there daily lives. Recently bobby Chiu has been interviewing some great people from the animation industry as well as I Crisis Hour is doing his thing with his family dallying around in the BG. I know that experience is all too familiar. Jeremy really knows how to get the sketch cards done quickly!

Check em out!







Arie's Sketch Dump