Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Interesteing Day


So yesterday was interesting, I ended up not getting a single thing done. I had some running to do to get done with some stuff to get ready for Mo-Kan. The funny thing is that I didn't get a table for mo Kan. I was going to but after talking with friends at the Drawing Frenzy I found out the $150 for a table was actually for venders and stuff but some people said I can come along with them or try to talk to some one at the con if there are any open unused tables to set up shop.

Adam Hughes was supposed to be there but he canceled so they think the con may not have as good of a turn out as expected.

Anyway, I was out at Lawless Times and Comics and talked to Lawless himself, yesterday. It was a fun little time. I ended up being there for like 3 hours though. I was gone all day. He will be at Mo-Kan next Saturday.

But really though the thing I am most excited about is the Artist Flea Market. I will start having a table there in September. You can sell your handmade goods and artwork for under $50. It is like practicing for a comic convention! I hope to use this to enough money to go Baltimore Comic Con in October.

I want to make earrings and necklaces and stuff with some of my pinups on it so I plan to get some Shrinky Dinks. So right now a lot of my efforts will be going to making enough money to pay for this convention. I hope to go up there and look for more pro work and show my portfolio.

Last but not least, I have some prints up for sell if anyone is interested. Right now all I have are the 4 x 6. But as soon as I get some more money coming in I will have 8.5 x 11 and 11 x 17 available. I am also working on putting together a series of Sketch Card Prints for Sale.

Anyway, I am trying. Thanks to everyone for the support.

God Bless,
Arie

Arie's Sketch Dump