Monday, February 4, 2013

On the Drawing Desk: Getting Ready for the Shows

I feel like there is so much I want to do and so little time to do it in. In April the Planet comic convention is coming up in Kansas City and I want to make sure I can be there. Gives me a little time to prepare but then there are a lot of things I want to do at the same time.

Art shows, cover letters, job apps, new personal art, etc, just to name a few things. I feel a little anxiety about it all to tell the truth. I am just trying to figure out how to bring it all together.Ii figure its all about taking a step at a time.

I believe the first step is just getting a plan together to get new artwork and prints done for the show. maybe spend an hour per day on the job search, as well. I think it is all in planning and then doing. Gotta stay focused. Lets DO THIS!!

Was working on this fantastic 4 comic cover . through a little airbrush on it to experiment. its not done yet.


Arie's Sketch Dump