Monday, March 21, 2011

Planet Comicon March 26th and 27th



I will be at Planet Comic Con this weekend.

I have decided to sell prints of my personal sketch card set with each one being signed on the back. Hopefully I should get those in before the show. My boyfriend will be assisting me at the table I will be taking full color marker commissions.

Color commissions 11 x 17: $125 one character (each additional characters +25)
Ink only: $75

Color commissions will be 9 x 12: $60 one character (each additional characters +25)
Ink only: $40

Color commission will be 6 x 9: $40 one character (each additional characters +15)
Ink only: $25

Sketch Card commissions will be 2.5 x 3.5: $25 one character (each additional characters +5)
Ink only: $15

Pencil Sketch: $20 on card stock



All commissions will be on bristol except the pencil sketches.

I will also have prints and mini comics on the table. The usual 4 x 6 mini prints will be $5 dollars, 5 for $20 or and the sketch card prints (if they get here in time) will be $1 dollar. Sketch card prints are limited guys so first come first serve.

The mini comics will be $2. I am working to get the second one out on the table as we speak. hope it all works out for the best.

Looking forward to getting through this week and hoping I come out ahead after the show is over.

~Arie

Arie's Sketch Dump