Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Running Experiments


I have been running some experiments to see how my body will naturally work if I just let it do its thing and work around its short comings while I work on projects.

One of those things has to do with my sleep schedule. I was trying really hard to adjust it so I was working starting at like 6 - 7 am but I still couldn't seem to get to sleep at night so I would hit a low and pass out about 9 - 10 am. Not good. So the last few days I been going to bed when ready and getting up with no alarm and just making sure I work and accomplish daily goals somewhere in-between.

The other thing I was doing to myself was I would get annoyed when I got hungry, it was a distraction so I would ignore my stomach until I couldn't do it anymore. Not a good idea. My mom said she thought I was just dieting. Lol, little did she know.

So I want to start eating when I am hungry even if it is just a little here and there to get me some energy.

I’ve got to keep the body running efficiently. I got sick and I can't be letting that happen now can I?

~Arie

Arie's Sketch Dump