Monday, August 31, 2009

Sigh...Ebay



You know sometimes I really wish eBay didn't cost so much. I set up a "Buy It Now" and it cost like $1 at least for each sketch card I sell. Then I still got to pay to ship things and gotta pay PayPal every time I get money through there, as well.

I was thinking to my self, man, I wish I didn't have to charge so much on the sketch card prints but, when it is said and done. There are so many fees that I would actually loose money if I charged the price I want to charge. It would be more like paying eBay to give away my art.

One of the things I enjoyed about the convention was I could make my stuff affordable to anyone. Even some of the young kids there could easily afford more than one of my 4 x 6 prints.

That is why at some point I want to start doing more transactions though my website Drawlikecrazy.net

I have a new layout done but I gotta get the galleries complete. I want to be able to accept like money orders and stuff which eBay won't do for some reason.

Arie's Sketch Dump