Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Quest to Cure Shyness!


I went out again tonight and I sung for the second time. I totally choked again. I was so freaking nervous. I slaughtered the song I sang and just had them cut it off cause it sucked so bad.

Still though they asked me to sing for this concert in the park thing. I think I will do it for fun. I just got so freaking nervous I have to fight it!!

I keep hoping that if I can do this and be comfortable maybe I can feel mor comfortable talking to people. I just find I get behind my drawing board by myself and when I have to come out it is a shock to the system to suddenly have to deal with people.

Anyway. I have one more sketch card to do and I will be completely caught up on sketch card commissions and them I have to start the larger pin ups. it is only 4 of them I wish I could do them all in one day the way my friend sherry tells me I should but I really just can't seen to rush this whole process. I want it to look good, ya know.


I was funny. the other day I finished a sketch card in less than an hour and I freaked out cause I thought maybe I forgot something. lol. After that I nitpicked it to death and hated looking at it cause I felt like I could see all the flaws. I feel this way when I approach all art. like when I got up and sang the first time I could think of all the things I wish I had done better.

Ms. E the women that runs the open mic nights said she want to work with me on it, but it will all be a matter of if I have time to do all that. we will see.

Anyway, back to the drawing board.

God Bless,
Arie

Arie's Sketch Dump