I was thinking about doing doodles of the 5 good things instead of just writing it. What do you thing?
1. Got some bids on my Black friday cyber monday auctions 2. Auctioning getting rid of some old clothes and clearing out the clutter! 3. Karate class this Morning 4. Drawing frenzy this Afternoon 5. Friends Bday party tonight!
I am feeling good about acknowledging good things that happen in the day. It makes you stop and go I guess things aren't as bad as they seem.
1. A good friend was worried about me cause he had not heard from me in a while and he called to say hello. 2. I make a HUGE!!! batch of Whipped Shea goodness today! I love you Shea Butter! 3. I gave my godmother 4 jars of shea for a early christmas gift. She is my biggest shea customer. 4. I rinsed the henna out this morning. I usually leave it over night. My hair is so red! 5. Can't stop thinking of my sister pecan candy! MMMMMM...... My mouth is watering.
1. I broke my fast today after 8 days on the master cleanse with mashed potatoes salad and OJ. Yumm.. 2. I found out my sister was making her famous pecan candy for thanks giving YAY!!! 3. I was tempted to eat cookies and I didn't! NO COOKIES!! Good Job! 4. I got my car back from the mechanic WOO HOO! 5. I shared kisses with my fuzzy kitty cat meow!
Ok so the day isn't over but I wanted to go ahead and start my list of 5 good thing:
1. When I woke up this morning I had a kitty cuddled in my arm. I love cuddling with warm fuzzy kitties.
2. Packed up some artwork and it is ready to ship!
3. Got stuff for my tune up and my oil change for my car.
4. Video chated and did a art jam with an old friend.
5. sorted some art for my black friday/cyber monday sale
I want to thank everyone that has been keeping up with the blog and coming back to give encouragement from time to time.
I really appreciate everything. So far I have had good feed back on Tordano Alley, as well. Thank you everyone that commented and liked it on facebook. I want to put it up on DeviantArt when the story ark ends as well. Thank all so much for the blessing.
A few of you may have noticed that I just haven't been posting much.
I am going to be honest. I go through phases of frustration and depression. BUT, I am back on track now.
I eased myself back into things with sketch cards. And I have been drawing on my own little stories and posting them once a week. So I hope you have been at least enjoying the Tornado Alley comic strip that I have been posting.
I wish sometimes I didn't go thru these depression stages. They really are frustrating cause on top of all the other insanity that life offers you are also trying to recover from very long (the last one lasted about a month) periods of sadness that make it really hard to function.
That is why I decided maybe I should start writing more often to everyone. On positive uplifting things.
I saw a video not long ago about the idea of keeping a gratitude journal. just write 5 things you are happy about that happened that day. Doesn't have to be overly involved.
So today I will do that and I will try and do it again later too. 5 good things that happened today.
1. I have made it 6 days on the master cleanse! 2. Finished 5 sketch cards for a set. 3. I washed and dried my small house shoe and have been enjoying wearing them around the house. 4. I had passion fruit tea! Yum :) 5.I started month 2 of P90X
So that is my list of good things. I have been working really hard on my health even though I have encountered some set backs. This past summer I lost 40 pounds! I hope to loos another 25 by my BDay in march at least. I would love it to be more but as long as I am doing it who cares.