Sunday, September 27, 2009

Went out last night


I went out and did some dancing with friends last night. Hung out with one of my friend from the African dance troop. She is like in her mid 40s but has the body of a 18 year old. I always think it is crazy to hang with her cause it reminds me that no matter what age you should take care of yourself.

Very motivating.

It is crazy though. We were at a club called lucky strike and all the people there looked like they were like 15. I know they were 21 and all but I just kept thinking to myself and I saw all these girls in tight mini skirts and little short dresses and stripper heels.

I don't remember me or any of my friends dressing like that when we were 21. I think I was one of few that weren't showing any skin.

~Arie

Arie's Sketch Dump