Sunday, September 13, 2009

Should I go to drawing frenzy *update*




That is my debate today I really want to go but I actually have a lot of work to do. I might go for a little while and get a muffin. I will let you know later.


So I went to drawing frenzy, I was actually worried about going cause I wasn't sure I would accomplish anything while there. But actually It was work it to just go. I recognized I was being kinda lazy saying oh I will go stay home and draw in my room when I knew for a fact I would want to sit around and watch True Blood.

So I went and I had fun and painted so I thought I would upload my accomplishments. Check it out.




Watch out now I might bite you if you disturb me while I'm drawing.






Honestly think I accomplished a lot more than I thought I would. I was planning to get these completed today and make up a big shipment for tomorrow to go out.

I also still have some auctions going on my eBay account, so check it out. Auctions here!




Just kidding! HA HA!!

Arie's Sketch Dump