Thursday, September 17, 2009

Special Thanks!




Anyone who knows me knows I love Claire Wendling. I was drawing from her sketch book.


I wanted to say thank you to everyone that is helping me by buying sketches so I can get the money together for the Baltimore comic convention. It really is a blessing.

Also thanks for bidding on the sketch cards I have posted on ebay. It is amazing how every little bit really does help.

I will begin posting the sketches and stuff next week so you can see them as they are getting completed. I am waiting on some shipping supplies to get in so just give me a little bit of time.

Art Flea Satrday!!! September 19th.



I will be there every week guys. If anyone wants to come down and say hello feel free to stop in.

I also have auctions ending today. So check it out here. http://myworld.ebay.com/drawlikecrazy









Arie's Sketch Dump