Friday, September 18, 2009

Been A Long Day


It has been a long day. I spent it trying to make my studio a little more livable so I can work comfortably mostly. This morning we got the wireless connected. Once I got that hooked up I bought some storage bins and boxed up a lot of video games and movies because they were just in the way, honestly. I still play them but I needed some space and I thought the studio was more important than the games.

So I put my little girl toys away so I can play with my big girl toys.

I really would ultimately like to get a place of my own. i have a place in mind but it needs a lot of work. Untll then i am stuck in the limited space of my moms house which will become even more limited once I get all my stuff back from Ohio.

Having wireless in the house means I can get online when I need reference without interrupting my work flow. I find it really distracting when I have to leave my work area and go into another room to check email and get reference and what ever other things I might need. Now I just wish I had my scanner and printer working so my space will be completey privatized. i hate interuptions when I work because when I have distractions it completely breaks my work flow and can leave to hours worth of delays whether caused by myself or my family.

SOON MY DUNGEON OF SOLITUDE WILL BE COMPLETE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hahaha!! *insert evil mad scientist face*

Anyway, I would show pictuers but I am to lazy to take them. *shrug*

God Bless,
~Arie

Arie's Sketch Dump