Monday, January 28, 2013

My Career in Animation: Experiencing the industy

Sometimes I feel a lot like an out of work actor. I am finding the animation industry to be tricky. Everytime I look at  job application or job board I feel like I need to go back to school.   I am really determined though to make things work without having to do that.  Lets just face it, the job hunt can be a little overwhelming at time. All I can think to do is just keep drawing.

Here are a few character designs I been working on. Playing arounf with things. tried drawing a larger version of the sketch and coloring it.
I really want to add some new material to my portfolio. Some of the stuff I want to focus on is story boards, more character design, Visual development (thats a new word I learned at the CTN).  The hardest part is knowing where to start.

Arie's Sketch Dump