Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Holding on to the hem of Jesus Garment


I dont care what any one says and I am proclaiming it right here. i believe God is real and that christ died for my sins and I am so happy that God everyday becomes a bigger and bigger part of my life.

I have had many days where I have felt very very alone and you know I am finding that that feeling goes away more and more everyday as long as i pray and work on my relationship with God.

There are some things that have happened in recent weeks that I have been able to say NO to that I would have been guilted into if it were not for Gods work in my life.

I have about 4 job interviews over the last month and I got an email today about a possible other job if things dont work out at the one I want to most. To tell the truth I blame it all on prayer and faith. I have been searching for work since i got out of school putting in job applications everywhere I can while doing a lot of commissions and all I had been hearing was the economy is bad over and over and that I needed an internship or to be right out of school. Negativity everywhere ya know! But I realived many other people around me were still managing to get work and I just talked to God about it and asked for a new approach. i took the tips I was given and I applied them and things are getting better every day.

I was getting tired of being a one rick pony artistically as well. As much as I love penups I wanted to be able to do other things and add them to my portfolio and I feel like I am starting to see things changing all around me.

I figured if God can help me with all these things I will ask him for help in other areas like my health as well. Putting things in his hands and learning how to pray when things feel hard is so wonderful.

To be honest, with all the blessing I see, I often wonder how it is that people can choose to be athiest. I feel like some horrible even must have turned a person down that road and blinded them to the blessings all around us.

I know I am not updating constantly every day but I will try to start posting more often. variety is the spice of life.

God Bless,
Arie

Arie's Sketch Dump