Monday, November 30, 2009

Are you complacent?


Does it seem like your life is not going forward or backward. do you feel like everyday you are just going through the motions. do you feel like your life lacks zest. Do you ever wonder what your life would be life had you made even just on tiny choice that was completely different.

If suffering in our lives brings evolution in our soul why do we great challenges with anger frustration and fear.

Is not all things that God creates good, no matter if bad things happen or not. I think so. Everyone chooses something in there life out of convenience and well cause we like it but what about that one thing in the back of our heart that we never chased cause it was too hard. How different Our lives would be if we did the hard things or the things we were unsure of.

Today I say be yourself with all your might cause God would not want anything less. Remeber to pray if things get hard.

God Bless
~Arie

I am
thankful for...
....the mess to clean up
after a party
because it
means I have been surrounded by friends.
....the taxes
I pay
because it
means that I'm employed.
....the
clothes that fit a little too snug
because it
means I have enough to eat.
....the child
who is not cleaning his room, but is watching TV
because that
means he is at home and not on the streets.
....the spot
I find at the far end of the parking lot
because it
means I am capable of walking.
....all the
complaining I hear about our government
because it
means we have freedom of speech.
....that lady
behind me in synagogue who sings off key
because it
means that I can hear.
....lawn that
needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing
because it
means I have a home.
....my huge
heating bill
because it
means that I am warm.
....weariness
and aching muscles at the end of the day
because it means
that I have been productive.
....the alarm
that goes off in the early morning hours
because it
means that I am alive.
....Finally,
for too much email
because it
means that I have friends and family who are thinking of me.

~Unknown

Arie's Sketch Dump